Knoxs "Terminator 2" Knoxs "Terminator 2"

Lmao

I've never laughed out loud in front of a computer before. But this movie was the reason for doing it for the first time. Thanks a lot man. Good work.

Knoxs "Reloaded" Knoxs "Reloaded"

Lmao

I don't think anyone can watch that without laughing. Good job mate.

Shorts 16-20 Shorts 16-20

Nice...

Alex mate, I don't know if you've realised, but short number 19 would make the most amazing game. I'm pretty sure the majority of people will agree.

Anyway, I've loved all your shorts so far and this one isn't an exception. I'll be looking forward to more stuff from you. Keep it up.

EarlyACE responds:

Yeah--I did realize that while I was making it--but the game would be rather pointless and challengeless, and I'm too lazy and I'm already working on some other games right now also.

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

Very, very nice

That was an excellent movie man. Much respect for the time that must have gone into that. The graphics we're almost perfect and the animation was awesome. The overall result is unique to anything I've seen before. Very nicely done.

Bungee Mishaps Bungee Mishaps

Very Nice

Smooth animation, solid graphics. Works for me. Good job.

Thuriz-K responds:

Thanx Renegade!

For Damon For Damon

Touching...

As a male, I don't usually cry. But watching that movie almost made a tear in my eye. Excellent movie with solid graphics and a very strong purpose, well done. Damon won't be forgotten.

Basics in flash mx Basics in flash mx

Nice, but...

You really should work on your spelling and grammar, bad spelling in a movie really puts me off as it makes it seem although it's been done by a 5-year-old. Other than than, good job :D

skate clips skate clips

Lacks Solidity

I didn't like this movie. The style used on the skater definately has a lot of potential for a good skating movie, but the fact that the skate board was just a line and that it wasn't actually in sync with the skater just ruined it for me.

Good movie, much room for improvement however.

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Amazing

When that movie finished I was just frozen, staring at my computer's screen for several minutes, baffled by the sheer brilliance of what I just saw.

Normally I don't really go for VG movies, but that blew my mind. The use of excellent background music along with great animations and atmosphere made this movie one of the best I have ever seen.

Very good job. You have managed to dominate the Newgrounds top-scorers. I just can't wait for the sequel.

Renegades of Flash Renegades of Flash

Shameful

You have put the talent of Rage Against the Machine to shame. Hope you're happy.