Maze Ball Maze Ball

Oh dear

I got frustrated by level 2 which seriously reduced the lifespan of the game :( The jump in difficulty was too big I'm afraid. Sorry.

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

Very nice

Reminded me of Monuments of Mars, if anyone remembers that :) Smooth gameplay with a nice 8-bit feel to it. Good job. Shame it's only a demo!

Fluxball Fluxball

Pretty Pong

I was impressed by the engine. You could conjure up some very nice looking messes of colour. It was almost a quite relaxing game until level 16 when the ball started going crazy on me :)

Like lipstick on a pig, however, the game is still pong; and repetition gets the better of the game. There is some serious potential for that engine though.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Incredible

Absolutely incredible game, would be even better with more interesting arenas (obstacles and such) and maybe a FF style RPG element? Fucking awesome. Played.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Absolute Class

Even clicking randomly around the screen would make something that all my friends would mosh to, lmao.

Absolute class. Good job.

Jim Carrey Soundboard Jim Carrey Soundboard

Very nice

It's a nice flash. It's not like it took advanced flash skills to make, but Dumb and Dumber has to be the best movie ever full stop. Anything with Dumb and Dumber in is amazing in my books =p

Splint0r responds:

lol thanks, it didnt really take alot of skills, but had loads of problems, thats why it took, a whole 3 days, lol, thanks for the review

2pt Perspective Tutorial 2pt Perspective Tutorial

Very average

An average piece of work. Ruined by asking people to 'vote high' at the end. That's the sort of thing that really puts me off flash movies on NG.

Action Cop Action Cop

A fair attempt

A fair attempt at an FPS. Much respect for trying. It turned out OK except for shoddy animation and some very weird level design. Good job however.

Arnie Soundboard Arnie Soundboard

...Eh?

Dude, that has been done before, so many times, and so much better. Try again. Better luck next time.

By the way, 3 million dollars is $3,000,000

not $300,000,000

Might want to take a few math classes again.

Cactusjuice responds:

People make mistakes.....but that was unforgiveable.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Absolutely Beautiful

Absolutely beautiful piece of flash work. There is not one flaw. I loved it and cannot wait until Part 2. Good job mate :D