Knoxs "Terminator 2" Knoxs "Terminator 2"

Lmao

I've never laughed out loud in front of a computer before. But this movie was the reason for doing it for the first time. Thanks a lot man. Good work.

Knoxs "Reloaded" Knoxs "Reloaded"

Lmao

I don't think anyone can watch that without laughing. Good job mate.

Shorts 16-20 Shorts 16-20

Nice...

Alex mate, I don't know if you've realised, but short number 19 would make the most amazing game. I'm pretty sure the majority of people will agree.

Anyway, I've loved all your shorts so far and this one isn't an exception. I'll be looking forward to more stuff from you. Keep it up.

EarlyACE responds:

Yeah--I did realize that while I was making it--but the game would be rather pointless and challengeless, and I'm too lazy and I'm already working on some other games right now also.

Maze Ball Maze Ball

Oh dear

I got frustrated by level 2 which seriously reduced the lifespan of the game :( The jump in difficulty was too big I'm afraid. Sorry.

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

Very nice

Reminded me of Monuments of Mars, if anyone remembers that :) Smooth gameplay with a nice 8-bit feel to it. Good job. Shame it's only a demo!

Fluxball Fluxball

Pretty Pong

I was impressed by the engine. You could conjure up some very nice looking messes of colour. It was almost a quite relaxing game until level 16 when the ball started going crazy on me :)

Like lipstick on a pig, however, the game is still pong; and repetition gets the better of the game. There is some serious potential for that engine though.

The World Below Ours The World Below Ours

Excellent - I'm impressed

This is excellent mate, I'm very impressed. It's the same caliber of music you find on dramatic video games like MGS4, GRAW2 and Rainbow Six Vegas. Right up my street. Might work very well with a game I'm working on - I'll keep you informed ;)

AudioVision responds:

Sounds good man, I did want it in a game if possible :)